The first ever Street Workout World Cup Germany
July 20th 2013 Baristi Workout will host the first Street Workout World Cup ever held in Germany in cooperation with the World Street Workout Federation as “Street Workout World Cup Germany powered by Xcore Savage“!
Some of the strongest and most dedicated athletes will meet on the “Marktplatz” in Offenburg to take part in this event which will help further promote this young and dynamic sport.
The event will be public and free of charge, with the goal to inspire and motivate people of all background and ages to live a healthy lifestyle!
Street Workout World Cup Event
The participants of the event will perform set of “Freestyle Calisthenics”, which will be judged in view of strength, endurance and creativity.
The strongest athletes will qualify for the super final in Moscow!
In addition to the numerous local and national media outlets, Eurosport 2 will air the footage of this Event!
- Date: July 20th, 2013
- Location: Marktplatz Offenburg
- Start: 11 am
- End: 4 pm
- Competition type: 2 freestyle round of 2 min each!
- Lucas Käser – Germany
- Jirka Klotzkowskj – Germany
- Raphael Watzek – Germany
- Chris Gulden – Germany
- Manuel Arnold – Germany
- Ruffy DeeLow- Germany
- Emiel (Bar-Monsterz) – Amsterdam
- Igor Plaxin – Russia
- Nabilson – Bar Tigerzz, France
- Blade – Bar Tigerzz, France
- Afro Sayen – Bar Tigerzz, France
- Krisztian Peczoli – Hungary
- Tibor Kovács – Hungary
- Lasse Tufte – Norway
- Ahmed Kerigo – Team Physix, Norway
- Christian Heria – Barstarzz Miami
- Kazbek – WWG, France
- Visran – WWG, France
- Voskan- WWG, France
- Andy Sotten – France
- Maris Slezins (WSWF)
- Andreas Lutz (Street Workout Switzerland)
- Jhon Thijm (Bar-Monsterz)
- Dennis Ratano (Baristi)
- Alberto (Hamburger Hänger)
- Ed Checo (Barstarzz)
Special thanks to:
As well as:
Enjoy the video of last year’s Street Workout World Championship in Riga: